Experienced Non Executive Directors are a fantastic cost effective way to get a new perspective and breadth of experience for your business.
Non Exec Board members are proven to be a vital way to get great value, outside experience helping to define Strategy and Growth.
We have Consultants with a broad range of Non Executive Director experience in disciplines such as IT, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Sales.
What is a Non Executive Director?
A non-executive director is a member of a company’s board of directors who is not part of the executive team. A non-executive director typically does not engage in the day-to-day management of the organisation but is involved in policy-making and planning exercises.
In addition, non-executive directors’ responsibilities include the monitoring of the executive directors and acting in the interest of the company stakeholders.
Understanding Non-Executive Directors
Non-executive directors, also known as external directors, independent directors or outside directors, are put in place to challenge the direction and performance of a company as well as its existing team.
Since non-executive directors do not hold executive C-level or managerial positions, they are thought to understand the interests of the company with greater objectivity than the executive directors, who may have an agency problem or conflict of interest between management and shareholders or other stakeholders.
By instructing a Semantic Non Executive Board Member, your existing Board will benefit greatly from additional experience and independent advice and governance.
If you would like to find out more about how a Non Executive Director can help your organisation, and the likely costs involved contact us today.
We will arrange an initial call back, talk through options and discuss the next steps
- What is an SSL Certificate
- Capital Allowances Tax Relief – What does it mean
- Contaminated Land Tax Relief – We can help
- R&D Tax Credits – What is it and are you entitled to claim?
- New services available August 2020
- Enabling and managing remote working effectively
- Not for Profit Netsuite ERP and CRM Solution
- Procurement differences in Not for Profit vs Profit Organisations
- How we help Schools with independent IT strategy and governance
- What is a Phoenix Company