Part time Director roles can help with skills and experience in areas such as; IT, Finance, Operations, Marketing and Sales.
If you don’t currently want to appoint a full-time Director but need the experience and skills, taking on a highly experienced and qualified part-time Director could be what you need.
- What is an SSL Certificate
- Capital Allowances Tax Relief – What does it mean
- Contaminated Land Tax Relief – We can help
- R&D Tax Credits – What is it and are you entitled to claim?
- New services available August 2020
- Enabling and managing remote working effectively
- Not for Profit Netsuite ERP and CRM Solution
- Procurement differences in Not for Profit vs Profit Organisations
- How we help Schools with independent IT strategy and governance
- What is a Phoenix Company