Our consultants help organisations with their Digital Transformation and Data Strategies.
Be ready to make informed decisions on your IT Strategy.
Working with your key stakeholders and through our network of specialist vendors and partnerships, we will help review the most suitable Digital Transformation journey for your organisation.
The emergence of public and private cloud services has changed the way organisations utilise and consume IT services.
We will help align your business goals and objectives with a strategic roadmap, defining and planning for the most appropriate SaaS and Cloud Services for you.
In many cases you will already have many of the in house skills to help you with your migration plans, but for the more complex elements, or to help you navigate environments such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud you can utilise the consultancy or support of our highly skilled DevOps teams.
The team are a mixture of technical and business consultants so we are perfectly equipped to provide independent advice on the business benefits of the Big3, but also plan, migrate and deploy.
Some of the business consultant certifications are below
If you would like to find out more about how a Cloud and Digital Transformation Consultant can help your organisation, and the likely costs involved contact us today.
We will arrange an initial call back, talk through options and discuss the next steps.
- What is an SSL Certificate
- Capital Allowances Tax Relief – What does it mean
- Contaminated Land Tax Relief – We can help
- R&D Tax Credits – What is it and are you entitled to claim?
- New services available August 2020
- Enabling and managing remote working effectively
- Not for Profit Netsuite ERP and CRM Solution
- Procurement differences in Not for Profit vs Profit Organisations
- How we help Schools with independent IT strategy and governance
- What is a Phoenix Company