Not for Profit organisations can transform with Netsuite
With NetSuite nonprofits can:
- Improve operational effectiveness by seamlessly integrating development and fund accounting for a single version of the truth.
- Optimise project and grant initiatives by gaining real-time visibility into budgets vs. actuals for improved decision making.
- Achieve greater accountability by automating and streamlining fund accounting and grants management processes.
- Increase fundraising effectiveness and achieve a 360-degree view of constituents.
- Drive ecommerce revenue by selling products and services online, accept funding from donors and build engaging, collaborative social communities.
- Eliminate manual processes and free up valuable resources to pursue programs that better serve their mission.
- Streamline global operations and take advantage of global financial consolidation and multi-currency transactions for operations abroad.
Break Down Silos
Whether your mission is helping the local community or providing international outreach to empower and educate for global causes, one thing is certain—nonprofit organisations face tremendous complexity and operational challenges. They often run a myriad of disparate applications and spreadsheets and lack tools that are affordable, effective and purpose-built to meet their unique needs.
Ultimately, this doesn’t just impair operational efficiency, it undermines the ability to make the social impact nonprofit organisations aspire to.
With NetSuite’s unified business management solution, nonprofit organisations can manage their entire end-to-end operations with a single, flexible and powerful business application—integrating nonprofit accounting, fundraising, constituent relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), inventory management, ecommerce and more.
Boost Your Resources
With tight budgets, limited resources, rising demand and increased competition for funding, nonprofit organisations are looking for innovative ways to maximise resources for long-term success and survival—make better use of volunteers, strengthen connections with existing donors, solicit new supporters and create projects that generate additional sources of income.
Successful nonprofit organisations understand that effective use of business technology has a major influence on their ability to manage costs, grow their resources and achieve social impact. And they are increasingly investing in new technologies—and cloud-based solutions—to help them amplify these efforts.
Hundreds of nonprofits including foundations, associations and service-based organisations have turned to NetSuite for help in growing resources and reducing costs. With fewer systems and more integration between them, resources that were once spent on activities like creating spreadsheets and assembling reports with cumbersome systems have been reinvested towards programs that better serve their missions. And with a 360-degree view of each volunteer, donor and client, nonprofits gain a single coordinated effort across the organisation and are able to better target and engage each constituent, building life-long relationships and growing the support needed for long-term success.
Fuel Your Mission
Hundreds of nonprofit organisations around the world have moved from fragmented on-premise systems to NetSuite’s integrated cloud ERP, CRM and ecommerce solution that is proven to reduce costs, improve operational efficiency and free up resources that are better spent fund-raising, recruiting volunteers and making a difference.
Social Impact, our corporate citizenship arm, leverages the company’s assets—our people and our products—to amplify the social impact of nonprofits and social enterprises around the world. Through our unique initiatives, including software donations, pro bono SuiteVolunteer projects and social solutions, we are supporting organisations worldwide to better achieve their missions.
Compassion in World Farming takes its mission global with NetSuite READ MORE
Semantic provide a range of consultancy services to Not for Profit and Commercial For Profit organisations. Our services are affordable and flexible ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
To see more features on Netsuite for NfP (Not for Profit) organisations click the button below
Semantic provide a range of consultancy services to Not for Profit and Commercial For Profit organisations.
Our services are affordable and flexible ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
If you would like help on governance, technology or strategy with your organisation, contact us today.
We will be delighted to arrange a FREE initial consultation to discuss your situation, and arrange the next steps to help you on your journey
- What is an SSL Certificate
- Capital Allowances Tax Relief – What does it mean
- Contaminated Land Tax Relief – We can help
- R&D Tax Credits – What is it and are you entitled to claim?
- New services available August 2020
- Enabling and managing remote working effectively
- Not for Profit Netsuite ERP and CRM Solution
- Procurement differences in Not for Profit vs Profit Organisations
- How we help Schools with independent IT strategy and governance
- What is a Phoenix Company